Much Needed Venting of an Insomniac

Well, I've decided to write a journal entry since I don't really have anything else better to do right now. Here's also an explanation to my subscribers as to why I haven't been writing much.

So last night I was in the ER to see how bad my cysts were since the past two months I've had one rupture on my left ovary once every other week. These have been more severe than the ones I've had in the past and extremely frequent compared as well. I normally would have only one about every four months or so. When I get my CT scans back they tell me that the scan shows no cysts and that there isn't even any fluid in my abdomen but my home care papers I get back say that they're uncertain as to what is causing my abdominal pain. I was given Hydrocodone for pain and Zofran for nausea, the nurse told me the Zofran was going to make me drowsy but I've been unable to sleep. All of this abdominal ruckus has been torturing me.

Also the past while I've been practicing intently with band and busy working. I truly wish I could find a better job, but I don't want to cause a pity party, they're not welcome. But if I could find a better job, one that doesn't involve food. It would be so much better if people would consider high schoolers. Of course it doesn't matter if I'm 18, it's so stupid. I hope one of my managers gets pushed in front of a bus because of how big of an ass he is. He can't be fired except by the district manager, who is never in the store. Our GM said he would've fired him a long time ago if he were able to. The job doesn't even give promotions or raises. People who have been there forever barely make over $8.00. All I can say is Thank God I'll be out of there in May when I graduate. It's better than no income at all, but it's almost intolerable when I work with that manager. Plus some of the most unruly people eat Italian. It's awful. I was cussed out over freaking meatballs this week. Someone tell me how reasonable that is. I've never had much patience for people like that.
January 27th, 2012 at 02:49pm