I am the worst with boys

I am not great with guys, I like this boy who live like down the street from me. We used to be best friends but then his mom made him change schools and we pretty much stopped hanging out.
My friends forced me to hang out with him( they came too.). I rang the door bell and his mom told me to come in and i did. She yelled to him to come down and talk to me and he sat at the top of the stairs looking at me and then my friends rang the doorbell because they made me go in first. He opened the door and gave my friend Shelby a hug.
I was like "So you run o give her a hug but you won't even come down from the stairs for me.". He walked over to me and looked into my eyes and said sorry and we hugged.
I started to pet his hair, because it was cool and he had bangs (which i had never seen on him before.) and he looked at me like i was crazy. I was like "You have emo hair i must pet it." He was like its not emo but his little sister agreed with me it was emo.
Gabe (The boy i like) Shelby Ariana and I sit down in the living room and we talk for a while, then he wants me to see this pic on his FB. He goes to the computer desk and sits on the chair and goes on FB. I put my arms around his neck and i lay my chin on his head and we look at the pictures.
After that went to another room and he had cookies and one glass of milk. My friends didn't want any cookies but I wanted one and so i took one (He was eating the cookies too and he dunked his cookies in the milk) and i dunked it in the milk. I looked at him and asked if he minded and he was like no.
so we left. That's where it started. I went to hang with him on Sunday (It was Friday when my friends and I saw him). I went all alone and he was racking the leaves. He smiled at me and took out the headphones he was using. We talked about stuff and we somehow got on the subject of people hating us. He was like "I don't see why people would hate you." He said it smiling and he also said that he never wanted to be on my bad side. He had to go inside and do more chores so i had to leave.
That's when i really started to fall for him.
We hung out once a week pretty much and when he couldn't hang out he was always sad and said sorry alot. Later on my friend Shelby wanted to hang with him again so we did and we all went on a walk. It was cold and we just walked and i got cold and he was warm. I told him that i was cold and he offered me his jacket and i was like no its fine i will take a hug. So we hugged for like 1 minute and we were spinning. After that i was like okay can i have your jacket because i don't want to spin anymore. So i got his jacket and he was only wearing a tee shirt under his jacket. I gave it back to him after like 5 minutes because i felt bad. When ever i was cold i just asked for a hug and i got long hugs. Shelby went and walked away and left him and I alone for most of the walk.
I knew after that that i really must like him alot and i think he might like me but he almost never has time to hang out with me anymore, that was like 3 weeks ago if not more. I just needed to write down what has been going on with him. If you want to give me advice you can message me.
January 28th, 2012 at 12:27am