Regrets...

- Breaking up with my boyfriend. I hate it, and I don't know if I'll get over it. I mean, I will eventually, but right now, I just don't see it happening.

- Being a shitty friend, loosing my best friend and not talking to her for 5 or so months, i felt like a piece of shit and i would take it all back in a heart beat because hurting her hurt me.

- Not taking every chance I could to visit my Oma and Auntie... Now my Auntie is gone, and I regret that I didn't cherish every moment I spent with her. The saying is true, you never really know what you have until it's gone.

- Messing up so hard in highschool, skipping so much, not caring about my parents feelings and what they were going through rebelling every time i could, and ruining our relationship for a little while.

- Growing Up. I hate how I can feel myself changing, and sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I could just hide in my dad's arms and forget all my problems. Now I have to deal with the reprecussion for every decision I make, and it sucks. I feel like I am messing up with every turn I make, but I know I have to do it.

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I'm crying too much.
January 28th, 2012 at 04:31am