It was the roar of the crowd that gave heartache to sing.

Listening to MCR Disenchanted. Such an amazing song. Well the reason for the title is well recently I did 2 talent contests. The first one was in August and I sang Katy Perry Firework with my friend. We didn't win but we got lots of positive comments. The other contest was just before christmas I can 4th out of 12 people.
I love singing and if you go onto my profile I have written a paragraph about how much I love it. I want to be able to sing infront of thousands of people and make a difference. I don't care about the fame I just want to sing and help people. I don't really think I can sing though. My friends and family say I can but I don't know whether to believe them or not so I have decided to turn to youtube. I am going to record me singing something and upload it. At least then I will get an honest opinion.
Anyway I learned how to play a little of Disenchanted on guitar but my friend says I'm doing it wrong so she is going to teach me how to do it properly. Right now that exact friend is waiting outside for a Panic @ the Disco concert. She has been waiting since like 5am. True dedication. Apparently their bodyguard came out and told them to be quiet because Brendon is ill and they woke him up and he was mad. Also my other friend that is there bumped into Dallon and didn't even know it was him. She is so silly!

RedNight!
January 28th, 2012 at 03:18pm