Now I'm in trouble for applying for help. Really, mom. Really?

My mom has issues.

So in my previous journal I mentioned that there was a workshop today about applying for financial aid for college at school. And that my mom's beyond pissed about me going to any school in San Fran.

I told her I was going today, on my own seeing as she left in the morning. But yeah. I went and filled everything out. And with my luck her virtual signature didn't pass, and I need an actual signature from her.

So I called once I got home, and I old her that everything went fine, that money won't be an issue seeing as the estimated family contribution came up to zero dollars and zero cents.

And she says, "And who the f*ck said you could apply? You can't do anything without my permission. And besides, you said you needed my signature, right? Till then, you're not going anywhere."

So. Yeah. And then she basically said I was in trouble, and with what she said at first basically summarises to "I'm not giving you the signature."

What the hell. I don't need her permission to go to school. Everything else, fine, but not school. This is something I want to do. Which is why I want to ask; is there anything I can do about this legally? Like file a claim or something saying she's not letting me go to school or something?

I don't know. I just want to get out of here, and I wanna go to school in San Fran. I'm still crying about this and I think it's really f*cked up that she's doing this.
January 28th, 2012 at 09:51pm