Harry Styles be chillin.

Waddup peeps.

So, something so beautiful that it practically made me cry happened today. My boyfriend, feeling as though he wasn't devoting enough time to me, bought me One Direction tickets from Craiglist that he found just a few days ago. He gave them to me in this little box and I was like, "Um, what is this?"

He just laughed opened it for me, probably too excited to see my reaction, and I saw these pieces of paper. And I read it.

I got One Direction tickets. 5TH ROW BABY.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously. He didn't get those tickets by just praying. I have some tips for you guys for getting concert tickets.

1. Always make sure that you are available the MINUTE the ticket sales open. They sell out in as little as 6 minutes.

2. If they're all sold out, check on Craigslist, but make sure that they are 100% real. Never choose anything that says "1st row," because chances are that someone with 1st row tickets bought that to actually GO and not pass up tickets as good as that just to resell.

3. Never go on bargain websites for tickets. I tried doing this once for tickets to the Lady Gaga Concert for my sister and I to go to, and when they shipped it, in turned out to be 3 weeks late. And when I opened it, the seats were in a horrible location, not the seats that I paid for. They sent me an email refunding me back the money that I over-payed for the tickets, but we couldn't see anything from the seats.

4. Scalpers. Them scalpers. I guess that some of them are honest, but never go to the concert relying on those tickets. Chances are you won't find any you like at all.

So now, I've got questions for you.

What Makes You Beautiful or One Thing?

Niall or Louis? Why?

Harry or Zayn? Why?

Louis or Liam? Why?

Who's the cutest?


XOXO, Holly.

And the boys.

Image
January 28th, 2012 at 11:41pm