Things That Just Set Me Off

1. Moms who don't let their daughters pierce their ears until they're like 17 or something. I'm sorry, but what's the reason for that?
2. Obvious questions, like I've mentioned before in my other journal entry, Things I Hate.
3. When someone 'violates' you.
4. When someone else gets the last thing that you wanted. Ex) There's one brownie left. You reach out to take it, but instead, someone else takes it.
5. People who say just the most ANNOYING things.
6. Know-It-All's.
7. Wanna-Be-Know-It-All's.
8. When I don't have an attitude, and someone asks me if I have an attitude, and I reply "No," with an attitude.
9. People who make the worst assumptions.
10. Women who feel they're not pretty enough so they have to wear ten pounds of make up everyday,
11. Girls who get ready like they're going out to a party to go to a supermarket or run a quick errand. I mean, is it really that necessary to put on makeup, straighten your hair and change your clothes to go to Key Food?
12. Girls who act like they own everyone.
13. People who lie to act and look 'cool.'
14. When I lay down on the couch under a warm blanket, and the pillow is all perfect, and you're warm and snuggly, getting reading to watch TV when you notice you forgot the remote on the other side of the room.
15. When my fridge is empty.

Have any thoughts to let me write another list or just a regular entry? Please leave a comment below! Thanks!
January 29th, 2012 at 04:53am