Super Bowl XLVI (46)

I just had to share this whoever is reading, but... I AM SO EXCITED FOR SUPER BOWL XLVI!! My team, the New York Giants, are FINALLY going head to head with the New England Patriots, both Eastern teams xD. You have no idea how excited I am. But first, let me just tell you what I thought of last week's game with the Giants and the San Francisco 49ers.

We did horrible.

Yes, we won, but only 23-20. No offense, but that's kind of pathetic. I mean, yeah I was uber excited that we won when we went into OT, but we could've done better. The Giants have the 2nd best defense in the NFL, but that day... we were just off our game. Plus, the ref was (I guess) going for San Francisco or something, because he kept calling out everything the Giants did wrong, but noooo, the 49ers did nothing wrong. There was a specific play where one of the 49ers players had put their arms around one of my Giants players, and did he get a penalty for that?

No. He did not get a penalty for that.

Any who, we played a really good game in the end (sort of), and I'm proud of my Giants. And yes, they're MY Giants. I'm a football stud :).

I am literally going to DIE waiting for February 5th, 2012, when the holiness of all football games will take place in Indiana. We started in Dallas, and we're gonna end in Indiana. With the beautiful football trophy.

**Sigh**. I love the Giants. I really do. And to all the 49ers fans out there, don't bother sending out hate mail and comments or whatever, 'cause I'm either just going to delete it or ignore it all together. So, yeah. Oh, and to all you Patriot fans out there, I'm just gonna try to say this in the nicest way possible:

WE ARE GOING TO KICK. YOUR. BUTTS.
January 29th, 2012 at 04:23pm