Absent no longer :3

Okay so.. I realise I've been away for a while but I like documenting stuff on here and I miss the friends I lost contact with here. Most of you will probably already be like 'Pff let's leave. This is boring' but for thise of you who read the whole way through I appreciate it.

I was gone for a long time, and a lot of stuff has happened since my last journal entry. Loves lost, loves found. Friendships that have been made and broken, and other relationships that have grown stronger. But it's not just the world around me that has changed; I've changed too. I've made goals, failed them, reached them. But I've also started thinking differently.

Why think negatively? Wouldn't it be better to find the positive in every situation and not depress ourselves every time something bad happens? Easier said than done, I know, but it's true that if rather than thinking 'oh, the weather is crap today.' you start thinking 'at least we have better weather than somewhere else in the world.' you'll feel happier. Obviously this needs to be applied to more than just the weather, but if you do start thinking positively, it can change the way you perceive everything.

Anyway, enough of my philosophical findings for one day. I know this is only a short update, but I'm afraid I don't have time for more.

Talk soon,

Sara x
January 30th, 2012 at 12:54am