Something Odd Happened

Today my Internet has been slow because of all the Runescape I've been playing (-.-). So instead of using the Internet, i decided to go over some old documents i have on my computer. While i was browsing through my folders i found a document that was labeled 'Writing.' I was looking at everything in the folder so i opened it.

The document was a piece of writing that seemed unfamiliar to me. I knew that i must have written it because i only save the things that i write into my documents. It also has a reference to my dog and some of my typical humor in it so i must have written it.

It was a shock to think that i had written it because i had, and still have, no recollection of writing it in the first place. And though i don't remember writing it, I'm slightly sure that i did write it. It's almost like i have a second personality. I hope nothings wrong with me :|

Well, here's what the document said:
Is writing supposed to make me feel better? Because it doesn’t.

I write and I write but I don’t feel like I’m really transferring my feelings into words. I try to release feelings by writing but I only seem to strengthen the feelings the more I write about it.

I’ve really never felt anything better than keys on a keyboard sliding across my fingers as I type every word putting in a little bit of my heart each time.

But I’ve been writing for so long, and I’m still in the same place I was a week ago.

I have to tell someone my feelings, just writing them doesn’t work.

But who will I tell? I told my closest friends about and we all had a great laugh about it, but I want to tell someone that will disagree with me.

I want to prove to them that my feelings and true and why they should think the way that I do.

Is that weird?

So as I’m writing now my feelings are getting stronger and it’s getting harder to sleep at night.

I just feel like I have no one. Like I’m so out of touch and I have no friends. Like the only thing to keep me company is music and writing.

And that’s true, but not completely. It’s just usually I don’t have anyone to talk to and stuff, but you know, writing and music is always right there.

But music doesn’t always help. Like sometimes it reminds me of the feelings that I’m trying to block out. The feelings that make me stomach ache.

So far writing has only made the feelings grow closer to me, so I basically have nothing.

I should get something like a cat and just talk to it about my issues and feelings and crazy shit like that.

Goldie is just a bitch, she won’t help me.

~~~~~~~~

So what on earth is wrong with me?
January 30th, 2012 at 11:53am