Love Problems D: gah Help?

Okay, I've got majorrrrr problems. Why can't I ever just get a nice boyfriend or something? Noo, there always has to be more than one guy involved THAT RUINS EVERYTHING. Jesus. As of now, I have no idea what I should do. You see, I have this guy that has pretty much liked me ever since I came to this school. At least, that's what everyone says. I'm pretty much positive he does. Now I'm just starting to like him, but the thing is I don't think he'll ever ask me out even if he likes me because I'm too STUPID and SCARED to show him that I like him back.

Not the end of my problems, don't stop reading if you like reading of peoples messed up lives hehe. There's this other dude who I used to like. Like, A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT. Get the point yet?I finally got over him and I thought things were going good and stuff. I got over him, we were becoming friends and everything. But as we got closer I realized-wow he likes me. It's kind of one of those obvious things that everyone knows and talks about and teases you about and makes you wanna whack them on the head with a frying pan about. Ya know? And guess what, he's one of the guy that I like's best friend. Great, huh?

MY LIFE IS DRIVING ME INSANEEEEEE PEOPLES!
February 2nd, 2012 at 06:04am