Oh My God.. comment swap + half day and grades

Finally. That's seriously all I can say. Finally I've gotten some of my mojo back. I was casually searching through the Story Prompt board and BAM! This one hit me like a freaking brick. Please please pleaaase go read Less of You. I am so incredibly proud of it, and plus it's something very close to my heart. I feel like it came out beautifully and I'd love opinions on it.

Therefore, I guess this calls for a comment swap.

rules
you comment first
you get what you give


I'm not reading more than one chapter in anything. Just saying. I'm open to reading anything, though.

-

Mer, today was a half day. Mom made me go and I really didn't want to move. Got up at 7:41, left at 8:12 and was out of school by 11:44. The day flew by, it was crazy. But it was boring. I don't know but just yeah.

Parent/Teacher Conferences were last night and I'm passing. So relieved unf.

Image

I'm relatively a C student but as long as I'm passing, guys. I got a 91 in social studies though...

Image

Craziness. 65 in math, 66 in science, 76 in ELA, 94 in chorus, 65 in Homos&queers (home and careers)

lol tho but I can't remember the rest so. Yeah. Comment swap and just bye.

Flossie's Fossie's out~ ?
February 2nd, 2012 at 08:32pm