Clumsy Cat

So, when I last posted I was talking about racing your dog upstairs. And for the record that's a bad idea. You'll never win. But I was board today and decided to do it again. Losing to the stairs and my dog. It gets better, you know the rolling computer desk chairs??? The ones you should never stand on, cause you'll fall. I know cause I've tried. Well, I was going to change the song on my stereo and ran and went to slide in one of those chairs, and completely flipped the chair over. I forgot to mention. My rolling desk chair is in my room, and my room is carpeted. So it doesn't roll. I knocked down all my stuff on the desk and was laughing really hard. When I heard three little sneezes. I was home alone, so who the hell was sneezing??? It came from under my bed, so I go and look and my new cat Natasha bolts out from under my bed, and runs straight into the door frame. My stupidity has rubbed off on my cat!!! And if that wasn't enough she ran down the hard wood floor in out hallway and my dog was sitting at the end of the hall so she skidded to a stop and hit the wall. That's shit I do at least once a day!!! But then again, I don't think any of you really care about my stupidness or my cat's.
February 2nd, 2012 at 09:01pm