stories update.

okay, so i'm writing this basically as it's just happened.

this may not please a lot of people, seeing as it's, like, my most popular story, but Angel has just been put on hiatus. now before you go attacking me and asking me why and bitching, just continue reading for an explanation.

a little while ago, i think right after i finished chapter 40 of LMH, i had this huge spark of inspiration. you know how for a while i had been hinting at ending LMH and starting a sequel? well, when i say huge, i mean HUGE. really, my huge spark of inspiration was the mapping out of how i was going to end LMH. so, this is a big bittersweet moment for me as a writer, but this is my official announcement, i suppose: I Left My Heart In San Diego, the very first story i had ever written for public consumption, is ending at chapter 50.

yes, this is very true. LMH is ending. after what will probably be somewhere around 15 months, maybe 16, LMH will be ending. chapter 50 will be the final chapter of LMH. there will be a sequel, though, so there's not much of a need to cry that much. i'm not going to divulge any details about the sequel, though, except for one thing: the sequel to LMH will be from Cadence's point of view, except for the occasional chapter where i might put it into Arizona's or Billie's or something. now, go and ponder what i could possibly include in this story after you finish here.

because here's the explanation of why Angel is on hiatus. currently, Angel has been at a kind of standstill. shit has been happening, and it's certainly been fun writing it, but right now, i don't really know where i'm going to be going with it. and that tends to happen a lot with me. i have really good ideas, and i write some of it out, but then i come to a wall, and i dunno what's going to happen next. don't worry, though, i know a lot of people love Angel, and i'm not abandoning it, it's just on hiatus. and this is mainly because since i've figured out the end of LMH, and everything between then and now, i want to get it all out. i might work on Mirrors here and there, so everything isn't all LMH (i actually have another chapter of Mirrors in the works right now), but i just want to get all of LMH out. it's not that i want to end LMH, because i do and i don't, i just feel like i could have a lot of fun playing around with the end of it, and could definitely have a LOT of fun starting the sequel and seeing where i can go with that.

so Angel is on hiatus until LMH is done and the sequel is started. and then everything will proceed as laid out in my previous journal entry. so i just wanted to let you all know what's going on here in this writer's mind for a little bit. so now you know.

and please don't bitch at me for putting Angel on hiatus, and PLEASE don't badger me for details on either how LMH is going to end or what's going to happen in the sequel. greatly appreciated.

read (and write) on!

~Arizona
February 3rd, 2012 at 05:36am