Wow I Haven't Been Here in Awhile

It's not that I haven't been writing, I just haven't been writing a lot. The last thing I remember starting for this site was an All Time Low story idea I got while talking to a friend. And it didn't really get much of a response, so I stopped posting chapters. I've also gone through a few rough patches since my last journal. Which was almost two years ago, wow. If any of you read a story that I'm not done with and are waiting for updates, I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting.

I can't promise any updates though because I've been busy. School, work, and a social life I've attained within the last six months. I'd say I could probably balance it out, but I've only dreamt of this kind of social life, so I'm going to take it while I can. I'm going to look over the chapters for my ATL story that I have and post a new one if I have one written as kind of an 'I'll be back' type deal. And hopefully I'll stick to it.

Anyways for those of you who read my stories and comment, thank you for being patient. And I'm sorry that I may not jump back into them right away. For most of what I have that's not finished, I'll have to look into again. Can't add on a good chapter if you don't remember the story and plot line, right?
February 3rd, 2012 at 06:39pm