Ive been in a rather sappy mood as of late. I think its because its Feburary.

I came to terms with myself recently. I'm co-dependant. Yup, there I said it. Theres no point in trying to hide it anymore or change who I am.

What helped me realize this was a youtuber by the name of SebatianTheGirl. In her update video she was talking about an aray of things then said it. She said she was a co-dependant person. She said it as if it was nothing. so shamelessly! I thought. She went on to explain that shes a naturally affectionate person & since she no longer has a boyfriend & she cant have any pets because lives with grandparents, she starting to feel depressed again because it makes her feel good to love someone/thing.

I always felt co-dependant even before I knew what it meant. when I did I would never admit it or acknowledge the fact because of Ozella. Ive lied to myself for longest saying I'm content with being alone. But the truth is I'm not. I hate it.

Ozella is my oldest sister. She is now 23 and resides in virgina.( I live in florida) I look up to her so much. She has given me the best advice entire life. She is always so strong, Mind, body & spritually. & very independant. (I, on the other hand, am not) she told me after my boyfriend broke up with me that I didnt need a man to feel complete & I only need myself to be happy. unfortunatly for me that is not the case. Pathetic to some, but it is, what is. Each is own. Its just how things are. & I'm now ready to acept that.Sorry ozella. I love & miss you very much!

When I say co-dependant. I dont mean I want a partner to provide for me. I would like to take care of myself & maybe, possibly, I can provide my love to someone else until then. I have to be content with myself & cope the best way I can.

So, I'll probably end up reading some medical article later like everything else that happens to me or I find interesting I research it

I wrote this because hopefully someone out there is possibly going through the same or similar things as I.

Til then my lovlies, goodbye.

<3 less Than Three, Daija Watson.
February 3rd, 2012 at 10:48pm