Confused

I am really confused right now and I will try to explain as best as I can.

So me and my mates were describing people from where they come from, so for example, me and couple and my mates all agree that British people could not give a damn about anything, they are tought but polite and they drink tea (steroytype, I know not all British people are like this).

So when it comes to describing people from Japan this boy says that Japanese people are all porn stars, we make weird cartoons, we think we are the best, we think we are ahead in technology but we are not, we are messed up and we think of messed up things and that we are all spitefull.

This upset me A LOT, I mean COME ON!!!!!! It was all meant to be a joke.

So this boy happend to be Chinese, so I just said "Oh yeah, well there are so many of you guys everywhere we have all f#cking lost count and you are meant to only have one kid each, well bloody hell, you must all be law breakers then!"

I know, what I said was not nice or acceptable, but Mibba I have a foul temper and when you insult Japan, you insult me.

So anyway this boy goes off really upset and almost crying, but bloody hell look at what he said about Japanese people and you don't even see me pulling a sadface, wow some people need to really stop and think about what they say before they get upset about something else.

Well anyway, Mibba I am confused, I should be the one sad in this, maybe I just said it to a sensitive person.

(Also if you happen to be Chinese or are insulted by what I said, I did not mean it, I said it because that boy p#ssed me off, so sorry if you are offended)

Well see you all later Mibba
February 3rd, 2012 at 11:31pm