A story spoken of love

Okay so I want to tell you guys a little story. So criss cross applesauce and smile awkwardly.

So there was this eighth grade girl who promised herself to NEVER EVER date a dumb sevie. She got involved with a ninth grader, her heart was broken and then she met a sevie at a school dance and didn't want to fall in love but all behold she did but then the young and naive child she was was heart broken again.

She was hopeless. But in the month of May, three months later, some sevie she always thought was cute asked her out. She was frustrated. Who would want her. She was used and tossed around, old and broken.

But he took her in and listened to every word she spoke and made her laugh and cry but they were.....good.

They had ups and downs but they.....worked.

Summer came and he left for Florida but promised to return. They lost contact and it was her fault. She grew ehem, balls and texted him: Hey :( and he was shocked. He thought she was just coming back to use him because she left him for another guy. But that wasn't it. She loved him.....and he loved her.

They talked and one night went bad, she had broken up with him. She was crying he was crying. Her best friend was up at three a.m. trying to help. But all was solved and they became one again and finally went on their first date.

School came around and things were perfect until one day he broke up with her. For weeks they didn't speak until her lovely friends fixed them. They got back together but soon drifted apart.

But now they're together and as happy as could be.

P.s. I'm thinking of turning this into a poem, you thoughts would be much appreciated
February 4th, 2012 at 12:49am