on the road

Ya I know that it ia the middle of the second semester in school but it wasn't my choice to move. That was my dads choice!!! He was heading to my moms house to drop me off there because him and my stepmom were about to get a divorce... that was until my dad learned that I wouldn't be living with my mom. But instead I will be going to a boarding school. My dad got pissed at that an d was about to turn around and go back to gis house because him ans gis wife got over there arguments. That was until I told my dad that I wanted to go to a boarding school he didn't seem to believe me until I finally got fed up with his disbelieving eyes. I hate my dad but he doesn't seem to realize that. I overheard his convo with someone and said that he could barely take care of himself so how could he take care of me and everyone in the world already knows tht my mom can't take care of me so boarding school is the only option. The only bad part is tht I told my one true love that and he got really depresses saying that he gives up on everything asp I told my twin that and she set him straight and now he seems happier... if thrashing possible. Sorry about all the misspellings im on my dads smart phone.
February 4th, 2012 at 09:40pm