When you like the same guy? Shit goes down.

His name is Matt. He's super smart, absolutely nice, totally gorgeous. No joke, he's perfect. He's original. Me, Paige, Ashley, Geoff and Matt were all hanging out at Ashley's house. We started playing truth or dare. And every time you were either involved in a dare, or chose dare, you have to remove a piece of clothing. I had to take my shirt off, and I was holding a pillow to my stomach. They asked why, and I said. "Honestly, I'm insecure." They agreed that it was alright. By the end of the game, I had kissed Matt. And just as I put my shirt back on I caught Matt staring at me, intensely. It was like he was trying to figure out a math problem. I asked him, "Am I doing something wrong?" He replied with, "No, I'm just trying to figure out what you're insecure about, when you're perfect just the way you are." Then it was like he was shocked he said that, and he looked away nervously. And once he went home, Paige, Ashley, Geoff and I were talking. I haven't told them that I like him yet. "I think Ashley has the best chance with him." I said, knowing that she likes him. But then Geoff says, "I think Jess has the best chance. At least, that's what he said to me, and Matt doesn't lie." AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN ASHLEY LIKES MATT, TOO. I HAVEN'T TOLD HER YET. What do I do?
February 5th, 2012 at 04:57am