I don't get this...

OK so some of you might have seen my last journal, a boy had a go at me and I had a go back, well we are OK now, we both said sorry about what we said and we are pretty close friends now, so the last few days have been good.

But...

I was talking to this boy, he told me a funny joke, I laughed, and my boyfriend just happens to walk into the room at that moment, looks at us, then just runs out of the room, I try calling him but he won't answer his phone, so I went to his house to talk to him, to see if he was OK.

I knock on the door and no one answers, his mum and dad are out, so I thought he must be somewhere else, so I walk away, but as I am near the end of the street I turn around and he is standing there at the door, so I walk back there and say that we need to talk, so he lets me in and when I ask him whats wrong and why he ran off he just says no reason.

Well he must have a reason.

So I asked if me hanging around with Dao was upsetting him, he said nothing, just sat there, asked again if he was OK and he just sat there, so I left, did not want to get angry at him.

But now he will hardly talks to me, apart from saying hello, goodbye, I love you and the occasional little conversation we sometimes have.

I don't want him to be like this around me, I want him to be happy, but I don't know what to do to make him happy if I don't know hwtas wrong with him.

Mibba what do you think?
February 5th, 2012 at 08:50pm