February 5, 2012

Wow.. It's already february. My birthday is ion less than a month and that's weird to think of. I'll be twenty in just a few weeks. And my ex, my first love, the guy who meant the world to me for four years, his birthday is two days before mine. And this will be the first year since i've known him, that i can't talk to him and tell him happy birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But i can't seem to get him out of my mind recently. That's bad. Because my boyfriend, I know he loves me. And I love him, I just know that it isn't the same as how i felt and will always feel about Mason. But my exn isn't my future, my boyfriend now is. i want to be with him, I've just been rememebering everything from so long ago. It's to be expected, i guess, since his birthday is near. I feel weird typing all of this out, but i have to say it, and i have to let it out or i'm going to continue thinking about him. I don't want to do that. I had been doing so well, keeping him out of my thoughts and everything.
My Aunt and cousin are in town for the weekend, and i'm excited about that. I don't get to see them much. It's weird thoguh, they only live an hour or so away but we only see each other a few times a year.
I don't really have much else to say, but i'm in a really talkative mood, so that sucks. If anybody is bored and wants to talk, feel free to hit me up haha :)
February 5th, 2012 at 09:07pm