I'm not even mad.

For the last year. I have been working in a place where I get treated like straight up sh*t. I come to work on time to my 8 hours and sometimes stay later when someone doesn't show up or comes late. My supervisor has her sister and niece working as managers. They never show on time, miss any day they want, and still get away with it. I come late just once, and I get written up. I can't really complain due to the fact that the supervisor is good friends with the person above her. So any complaint I do. It's really just thrown aside. And it's just not me that they're doing it to. Me and my dad work there and he gets treated just the same way as I do.

Image

We both alone made the story a whole lot better by raising its sales. And yet we get yelled at for any little thing we do. And they just do whatever the f*ck they want. At first I was filled with so much rage I wanted to punch them all in the face. But now, soon I will be putting my two weeks notice soon. I am just gonna love seeing the look on their faces when I announce my resignation from the sh*thole of a place I work. They're all a waste of my time and complete f*cking b*tches. All I gotta say is karma is going to get them like liam neeson did to those foreign guys in taken.

Image
February 7th, 2012 at 02:59am