just an update

Hey guys, I'm really hoping some of the subscribers to my stories will read this. I just want to let you guys know a few reasons why I haven't updated my stories lately. Between work, trying to get a car, babysitting, nieces and nephews being born, weddings, friend drama, spending time with evan/friends/family and the fact that my computer freaking crashes every time I open word aka I can't type new chapters, I've literally had no time or way to update. Anytime I actually settle in and want to get to writing (because I have so much stuff to write still, for both stories) my computer will freeze.. and stay frozen... until I have to restart it. And then I go in after I restart it and it doesn't open and does the same thing again. So basically my computers being a piece. And I don't like to just write on here my next chapters because I like to go back and reference things from previous chapters and thats really hard to do on here. So I have been trying. I actually think I can type stuff on my phone then sync my phone to my computer and put it on here.. I'm going to try and see how it works.

But, I am SO SO SO sorry to all of you for not updating in months and months, my life has gotten crazy and my computer just won't let me :/ I promise to try again though!

~Shannon.
February 8th, 2012 at 02:42am