mibba, i'm confused.

I'm just really , really confused Mibba.
Why does my dad seem to think that I'm some "wild" girl?

Ugh, he just doesn't let me go anywhere, and if I do by some rare chance it is extremely, extremely difficult for me to relax because of him.

Although it is not like that for my other younger siblings, they are the good ones who can do whatever they want.

Mind you mibba, I'm f*cking 16.

And I have no street smarts, because I'm rarely allowed out.
My mother isn't such a pain, and I do go out sometimes when he doesn't know and my mother does. You know why? because she f*cking trusts me.

She knows I'm not some wild psycho chick, that's going to go out and have sex with 37 guys.

Heavens no, damn it, i'm as innocent as can be.
And I'm not being sarcastic, when it comes to relationships, physical stuff and sh*t I'm a baby.

Now, my father is not allowing me to go to one of my best friend's sweet. Now this is really important she has been planning for this since last year, and now he doesn't want me going.

I'm so stressed out, I told him I was going no matter what. That I had to,and that I will.
I mean, because of him, I have to dip on everything, last minute, at that.

And I just can't not go.

He said if my mother "takes responsibility" but from him it's a no.

In my house, there is going to be chaos.
Yes, from this stupid little thing, because my dad is a f*cking PSYCHO.

Now, I have to go, but at the same time I don't want to ignore my dad and just..it'll be like I'm not his daughter anymore, I'll be on my mother's side.

And just, there will be so much drama, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to pick my friends over my dad, but I can't have him doing this to me, this is the one thing I really can't not go to.

So, now I'm confused, really, really confused.

EDIT: Oh and, there's the court meeting on Saturday which I am suppose to be going to, and it's the only meeting that there's going to be before the actual party.

I told my dad about it a couple days ago and he was like "I don't want to talk about this now." So that's also on my mind, and boy am I a mess. I don't know what's going to happen.

I don't really write journals, but I thought if I wrote this it would give me some peace of mind.
February 8th, 2012 at 04:26am