Korea... I MISS YOU! :( I feel so lonely.

This is my second day on this website.
It seems pretty interesting and I kind of like it, a lot of people are really welcoming and sweet. (Mostly the girls ;)
so I would first like to start off by saying thank-you!

Anyways, this journal post is mostly about how I miss korea...
Many people say that Korea is a great place to visit but not such a great place to live. Well.. atleast a lot of second generation Koreans will say that... in fact most of the koreans love that they can come to a country like the United States and just chill in school... not study until three in the morning... which is what they would have to do if they lived in korea.
I guess I am a completley different thinker than them... Because I believe korea is a beautiful place to live and in fact many koreans are VERY patriotic... so I don't quite understand why they are migrating towards living in places where english is spoken (when I use this statement I am refering mainly to Canada and United States)

Don't get me wrong. I love America... but I also love where I was born... and if I had a choice I would go back and live there... unfortunatley due to my pathetic life I am forced to move to a country that is not my own and start over again. On my own.

It is very scary, not knowing a language... hell.. two years a go I don't think I ever even saw a person who had blue eyes... (naturally) or blonde hair! I have studied hard to work my way up in hopes that one day if I get hired and get a good job that I will be able to one day move back to my family... and be able to provide for my younger siblings to be able to have a good life. So for the people who say they don't love the country they are born in makes me sad and angry.

anyways... I have noticed there aren't many people on this site who are Korean... and I would LOVE to answer questions that you may have about Korea, the people there... the culture and anything else :) I have nothing much better to do with my time... and It is really helping me to improve my english skills.

BTW, what do you think about my english skills?

and If you are someone who is interested in korean fashion, dramas, music, hair, makeup or anything else feel free to visit this website :)

HAAPPYYOU :)

Thanks for taking your time to read
February 8th, 2012 at 05:11am