Tattoo Politics

Where the frick did all this tattoo politics come from anyway?
Who cares if what someone else gets is ‘generic’ or ‘predictable’ and who gives a flying f*ck if the person simply wants it cause they liked the design and it doesn’t necessarily mean anything to them?

why the hell does it concern anyone what someone else puts on their body?

If you don’t like someone’s tattoo or you think their idea is stupid thats up to you, personal taste and such but you can’t put someone else down for what they want.
Free will is a human right.

and if i wanna get a generic, predictable tattoo that everyone has, nothing you could say or do would stop me and guess what? It wouldn’t make you better than me either.
Cause yeah, id have a tattoo that some people think is crappy but guess what?
I’d never be a judgemental idiot who think’s they’re better than everyone else because they follow these sudden ‘rules’ that have erupted out of nowhere in regards to tattoo’s.

I could live with a tattoo other people thought was bad, I couldn’t live with a personality others thought was bad.

I miss the days where tattoo’s were art and not just another way to become a freaking elitist.
February 9th, 2012 at 12:23am