An international question I face : What do girls want?

I'll get right to it...

I am a simple minded Korean boy,
not much going on up in my head, and even when faced in the hardest situations my head is quite clear and I remain to stay calm... But when I look at a girl, although their features are calm their actions continously tell me otherwise.

So here is a question for you girls to answer for me that is tied directly with social networking xD

What do girls tend to move towards when browsing videos on youtube (don't answer from a third perspective but I would rather here directly from your own experiences)

what kind of websites does a girl like to visit?

what kind of websites does a girl tend to stay away from?

what do you look for in a website?

what kind of advertising catches the eye of a girl?

if you saw a sexy guy in a picture or a really pretty girl, which one would you rather click on and why?

The reason why I ask these questions is because I noticed that, and I don't know if this is completley true or not, girls tend to look at quality way more then quantity, which is what generally I look for.

and I would like to see the differences between my culture and your culture... I am korean and I have really began to notice the huge cultural difference between Koreans and Americans and would love to better understand the people in the country I am currently residing in.

Thanks for taking your time to read!

HAAPPYYOU :)
February 9th, 2012 at 12:31am