February 9, 2012

Happy 31st Birthday Jimmy! You're foREVer in our hearts and your lyrics are always on our minds.
It's hard to think that you've aged three years and you're not here. I wore my shirt today, that I made last night that talked about you. I didn't even realize that it was your birthday until Suzy posted a 'Happy 31st Birthday Jimmy!' as her status. I felt really upset and angry with myself that I forgot until now, but I don't think it really matters that much to you. I think you are just happy with people remembering you and continuing to look up to you as their hero.
I know that you are my hero. and nothing anybody says or does will ever change that. You said that you were going to be a rockstar, and you were. One of the best goddamn drummers that the world has ever seen. You also said you were going to die before you turned 30. And you did, at the young age of 28. I know that no matter how much any of us wish you were still alive, it won't bring you back. We just have to wait for our afterlife.
I feel like you'll always look out for all of us, even though there has to be millions of Avenged Sevenfold fans in the world. You're amazing and you can do just about anything. You truely are missed by all, but always remember.

foREVer yours,
Stacie
February 10th, 2012 at 03:04am