MUSTACHES OH MY GOSH MUSTACHES! no. Just no.

Okay so everyone lately has had this fetish with mustaches and at first I was ignoring and I was like okay yeah I guess they're pretty cool, but you know what no they're not! If I see someone on the street or on the bus or ANYWHERE for that matter and they have a mustache I automatically think the dude is like a real creep! I know it might sound stereotypical and I think it's mostly because I watched 'The Lovely Bones' way too many times, but seriously I don't think I'd ever be attracted to someone with a mustache! I mean it's different f they have a beard/mustache thing going on but just a mustache and especially when it like curls up *cringes* no. Just no. If someone wants to tell me what's so amazing about mustaches be my guest. And I'm not saying I have anything against anyone with a mustache it's just I don't see why they're such a big freakin deal! I 100% support the peta campaign to grow your won fur with the cute picture of a mustache, but being obsessed with facial hair just seems quiet stupid to me. So jusut to be clear I'm not trying to offend anyone with a mustache, I'm trying to offend those who decide to be obsessed with mustaches. It's one thing to use your hair as a mustache and be like 'haha I've got a mustache' but seriously they sell the damn necklaces and rings and ect because of you people at Hot Topic now! Hot Topic has now become a novelty store and no longer a store where I can purchase band tee's and GOOD C.d's it's being a crap store that i can't stand to see!
Just wanted to put that out there. ^.^
February 10th, 2012 at 03:23am