No...I'm Dominican, so is she...She's not white.

Image

Image

^^ To all those people who clicked on this.

Image

Image

This is my wedding dress. And guess what? It's only 147 bucks. Dead serious, man. I'm not gonna spend 8,000 dollars on a dress I'm only gonna wear once. I'm not even engaged...so...yeah...

Image

That's me and my arm.

I need a new hobby.

Image

Anyway, I have alot of family. I have many friends who are Dominican as well. People tend to think that Dominicans have dark skin and brown eyes...always. Now, let me give you some info here. My grandma is pail with blue eyes and she's blonde.

She's 100% Dominican.

I'm Dominican with brown eyes that turn honey in the sun and a medium caramel skin tone. We're all Dominican. My brother's best friend (which I've known since I left my moms... uterus) is really white with really dark brown eyes. He's 100% Dominican.

Image

There's a bunch of Dominicans that are white. There's also light skinned ones. People think my mom is Asian with a tan, but no. She's 100% Dominican as well. Well, no, there was a Chinese person in our family. But that was way back in the day.

"No, she's not Dominica. She's white! Look! She has white skin, you can see her veins. And she's blonde."

Image

"She's my grandma you wick head. There's DNA tests to prove it."

And yes, I did just make up "wick head"

Image

"It's impossible. Everyone in Dominican Republic is dark skinned."

Image

I say this because it happens to me all the time. And the other day I was called white...yes...why? They thought I had a tan. I was like, "No, I don't need a tan. I'm naturally tan." And they were shocked.

Image

YOU PUNK!

Image

It's just awkward because your friends are there and so is your family...

Image

Anyway, a more fun journal later.

Image
February 11th, 2012 at 08:48pm