I should be going to sleep, but I'm scared of what will happen in the morning...

Well, The title says a little bit about this. My boyfriend in mad at me (I think). This morning I kept texting him because he wasn't replying and I was worried because usually he texts me what he's doing. And then he said I was freaking out because he wasn't texting me. And We talked for about an hour today. And he said that we can't talk all the time....But we use to talk all the time. I guess I'm not use to this....

This being him not wanting to talk to me all the time, Yeah I know I'm being clingy. and very dramatic. But I love him. And I love talking to him. I don't want to go to school tomorrow because it kills me to see him mad at me. I cried for about two hours, but it felt good to cry. I had a lot of stuff to cry about.

See...I keep all my emotions in for a long time, and when I finally let them out....they just explode in saddness. But Sometimes happiness I like when that happens...

Anyways on a happier note....Valentine's day in on tuesday. :) I can't wait. My boyfriend and I are going to watch the UFC fight. (His idea) but as long as I'm with him it will be perfect. (I plan on falling asleep on his lap) I love doing that. :) And at school I have four peices of paper to give him...two are pictures I drew, one is a poem and one is a peice of paper with a bunch of quotes and stuff all full of writing. In the morning when I see him first I'll give him the peice of paper with the writing on it...then inbetween first and second I'll give him the first picture then at lunch I'll give him the poem, then after school I'll give him the second picture. :)

I really hope he likes them. I'm also getting him hershey kisses (the cookies and cream ones, because thats his favourite kind of chocolate bar) This is my first valentines day with a boyfriend, and Since I love the holiday already this just makes it so much more special. :)

I guess I have to go to bed now. Or else I'll be dead tomorrow. I'll post another journal tomorrow after school...if any of you guys care. And I'll tell you how it goes. Well Goodnight everyone. Please leave comments on what you think... :)
February 13th, 2012 at 04:47am