That One Moment That Makes A Bad Day Better

So today really sucked for me, but really that's not what I want to bore everyone with, we all have bad days, and you don't need to hear about my problems when you have your one. So just believe me that I had a bad day.
I was in math class today and my teacher said we needed a partner so I ended up with this guy who sits behind me who's really awesome and make random jokes about what we learn. My teacher gave each group a clementine and told us we needed to trace it four times. While tracing the clementine we tried to name it, but we didn't know if it was a girl clementine or a boy. The guy took out his phone and tried to look up online how you would know but he found nothing so we asked a girl near us what the first name she thought of that started with c was. She said Claire. Finally our adopted clementine had a name, Claire. Soon after, our teacher instructed us to peel the clementine... We looked at each other not sure if we should. Finally the guy picked up Claire and began to peel her while saying "I always feel like I'm violating fruits when I peel them." So after we peeled Claire we used the peel to show something about surface area then we were told we could eat it... Yeah we ate out adopted clementine, and now looking back on it, she wasn't that taste.
What have we learned? Don't eat your adopted fruits, you'll regret it.
~Lauren
February 13th, 2012 at 11:19pm