The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 51)

Okay I am official freaked the hell out right now, because before I went to the restroom I had at least a couple of sentences for you all. When I did come back however everything was gone and now I'm wondering if someone messed with it or if one of these librarians aren't what they portray to everyone else. The only thing we did for classes today was talk about our upcoming first test in religion and turn in our first essay and take another quiz in english.

The fifty-first installment of REOS is...
Sing Me A Summer by Katrina ;

This story is actually already completed (and with a sequel about to start) with 42 chapters, 780 comments, 1914 readers, 506 subscribers, and is Rated NC-17 looks like I don't have to yell at anyone, but you guys do need to start leaving more comments. The eye-candy for this story are the guys of Avenged Sevenfold however it's a high school fic and their the bullies. The genres for it are Romance and Drama (or at least that's what I think; you might be able to find something different though). The summary for this story is as followed...well, seeing as there isn't one I'll post half of the first chapter instead...

Summer walked through the hallways, taking the long way so she wouldn’t bump into any of them. Her long black hair brushed against her ribcage as she walked, her bangs hanging low in her face.

A boy she recognized to be on the football team bumped into her, spilling her books onto the floor.

Summer bent down to pick them up; when she heard the taunting voice she swears she’d recognize anywhere.

“Aw, did Summer drop her books?”

She looked up into the face of Brian Haner Jr, his friend Zacky appearing right beside him.

“On your knees again? Aren’t they getting a little bruised?” Zacky teased her.

Summer ignored them like usual, gathering the rest of her books and standing up. She turned the other way and walked in the complete opposite direction of her locker, just to get away from them.

They followed.

“Don’t be that way Summer. Talk to us.” Brian taunted.


So that's it for the story; let's get started on learning author? Well, let's see her name is Katrina (or Kas); her username is constantly changing; writing is her hobby; lives in Canada and loves it; loves to write and only hopes that she'll improve; writes a lot of fan-fiction but started out writing original fiction; is listening to Switchfoots' The Blues; is working on the next Perfect chapter and is most likely posting the first chapter to ISS (In Summer Skies) next week.

Now that I'm done with this, let's get into what you all really come for huh?

1) Sing Me A Summer
2) Deadly with 9, 69, 470, and 110 {starring Avenged Sevenfold; co-write with Johanna}
3) I Pinky Promise with 17, 174, 836, and 185 {completed; sequel to I don't need a family; starring Avenged Sevenfold}
4) Me and the 5-0 with 20, 234, 885, and 241 {on hiatus; starring Avenged Sevenfold}
5) School Debauchery with 1,4, 630, and 3 {short story; completed; starring Zacky Baker of Avenged Sevenfold}

So I guess that's it for this one and yes I did just realize that I already did one for this user (Entry 32) but I liked this story too much to not want to give it one as well. So I guess I'll be seeing ya'll later in the next REOS perhaps.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me




February 13th, 2012 at 11:19pm