Valentines Day/My Dad's Birthday!

Well, I had an awesome Valentines Day!

I've never had a legitimate valentine before, but oh well, my amazing friends make up for it! My Pre-Calculus teacher gave all of his classes these ginormous Valentines Day cupcakes, didn't give us any homework for once, and even let us listen to his favorite song, The Calculator Song. Then, my AP History teacher gave us cookies and let us play a game of History Jeopardy. Also, my absolutely amazing best friend made me a mix CD of a bunch of awesome songs! (I'd explain the relevance of the songs, but it'd take me a year and a day to explain the story behind it, haha). When I got home, I started to make a red velvet cake for my dad, whose birthday is today, and he came into the kitchen and told me there was a package for me. I NEVER get mail (except for letters from colleges, but I don't count those), so I was ecstatic to find out there was actually something for me in the mail today! It turns out that my really close guy friend (whom I call my fiancé) had sent me a valentine, and it was the sweetest thing ever, and I was jumping around my kitchen in excitement, and just...asflaihdgfa;klalajfa, I'm so happy!

Not to mention there's a new episode of Glee on tonight, so I'm even more excited!

I hope everyone had an amazing Valentines Day! In case you weren't aware, you're all beautiful <3

Oh, this is a picture of me today! We were supposed to wear red for Valentines Day (:
Image
February 15th, 2012 at 01:46am