I can't type for anything today.

And that sucks Mibba. It really sucks.

Image

Do you know why it sucks? Because I'm attempting to type up really nice comments for some really great stories that I've started to read/subscribe to.

And if I can't type, then they won't look nice and neat and they will just be disappointing. I don't want my comments to be disappointing. I want them to match the greatness of the stories I'm writing them for.

Oh well. Perhaps if I take a break and come back to them later, I'll be able to fix them and make them nice and neat. That may be a good idea.

Image

_______________________________________________________________________________

I've been doing some thinking, Mibba, and I've decided that it would be cool to write some short stories for you guys, as a present for welcoming me back so warmly. I know that, when I left, I wasn't in the best state of mind and I kind of fell off the face of the Earth and left you guys.

So...

Image

Well, yes that. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY. As a thank you for being so welcoming, here is the criteria for your presents!

!.) A song that you would like me to use as the basis/inspiration for the story.
@.) Something that you would like to see happen in the story.
#.) Things that you do not want me to include in your story. (i.e. If you're not a fan of smut, abuse, or any other things that you don't want to see. I'm comfortable writing about anything, but I know that not everyone is comfortable with reading about everything, and it's your present, so let me know what's okay and what isn't!)
$.) Let me know if you would like it to be one or two chapters long. (That way I can plan the chapter length accordingly.)
*(I do ask that you try not to request too many fan fictions, just because I like to write about things within my experience, but if you have someone that you really want me to write about, feel free to run the person/character past me, and I'll be willing to let you know if I know enough about them to write a story about them.)*

Fill out points 1-4 and P.M. them to me so that I'm sure to have your information. Most likely I'll need a day or two per request, due to having to work eight hour shifts for the next few days.
Also, feel free to read over something that I wrote before requesting. I know not everyone likes the same style of writing, so to ensure your satisfaction, I suggest that you check out the way I write before deciding.

Go crazy, Mibbs!
I lay in wait for your profferings.

Image
February 15th, 2012 at 08:28pm