Some of my iPod Apps!

Okay so the iPod touch and the iPhone (whichever versions) have been dominating the world in a lot of countries. It's amazing how this craze has grown. But I am a part of this obsessive, addicting product. I have the iPod touch and do not want an iPhone, I'm completely ok with my tiny phone called The Flight by AT&T

But I would like to share some of the apps I have on it. :)

Tumblr: yes, I have the Tumblr app. It's a faster and easier way to post on the iPod rather than just go to the website and having to click the "Reblog" button. Tumblr is a blogging website, for those of you that don't know it, that let's you post photos, your thoughts, videos, quotes and much more! If you're interested in following me, my username is; synycky. there is no general purpose for my blog; I basically reblog anything that comes up on my dashboard that I find particularly fun and sexy.

Social Girl: If you're a girl and enjoy having virtual boyfriends, then this is the app for you. It's not an app that you can interact with people, but it's just a fun way to enjoy being "popular." I like it because I get to have a "boyfriend" and go on "dates" with him and buy clothes. It's fun.

Instagram: On instagram, all you do is post pictures of ANYTHING you want. I follow friends and people I don't know and honestly, I love instagram. It's a way to share moments with your friends and, frighteningly, strangers. But it's still fun and you could make some new friends :) my instagram: Aja_flawsofacorpse. Also! You can follow celebrities! :D

Words With Friends: This is basically a scrabble-like app and it's fun because you get really competitive. If you like scrabble and don't have the time to play a game everyday, just get this app, whether it be the free or bought version, and battle friends in a friendly game of scrabble. I promise it's fun and you'll be addicted once you've started. My username is flawsofacorpse if you'd ever like to challenge me ;)

Kik: Kik is basically a messaging/IMing app. I think it's fairly new, I actually just downloaded it a few minutes ago, and I will see how it goes. But as far as I'm concerned, you can send pics and instantly reply to your friends. You have the option to get notified once you get a "Kik." If you ever want to talk privately on anything other than Mibba, which is quite the addictive itself, than feel free to "Kik." me: flawsofacorpse :) if you need advice or just want to chat, I'm pretty much open to discussion!

And, I also want to express my love for Mibba and I don't think Mibba should go mobile because I'm always on my iPod and I don't want to have to figure out how to use a mobile Mibba when it's easier to just user the computer version. I <3 Mibba and all my interactive apps! And feel free to add me, I won't bite! :D
February 15th, 2012 at 10:02pm