Hey! [glee & etc.]

I haven't wrote a journal in a while. I actually don't spend that much time on here anymore and that makes me sad. :( Mibba was the first website I truly loved and I feel like I'm abandoning it. Well, I'm not going to let that happen any further!

Today is my last day of school until Tuesday. :) We get a little five day holiday. Thank gosh. During this break I have to make myself Mark Antony's prologue in Julius Caesar (dear gosh, I have clue how I'm going to do it ughh) and I have to make a diary about one of the characters in the play. I have no clue what to do. I'm in such a mess with that. If I don't do good on either of those projects, I think I might fail and I just can't handle failing a class. I currently have a 68 average in math and that really sucks. Ugh, let's move on to better news.

Did anybody watch Glee last night? I thought it was a really cute episode. (minus the finchel) The end when Blaine came... akdfjds; Perfect! And that d*mn heart-shaped eye patch. To just have eye surgery it was sure funny that he didn't have any scars or anything, lol. Ugh, Glee. I just love it.

Image

It so feels like Friday right now. I feel like there should be a new Supernatural episode tonight. But alas, there isn't.


Just because this song is awesome.

PS: My Justin Bieber beach towel came in the mail today. Fun!
February 15th, 2012 at 11:52pm