Jack Johnson and good boyfriends

Jack Johnson... my muse. This man is fabulous and by far one of the most relaxing musicians out there. He makes my days a bit more tolerable hahaha

So lately ive been a little more calm and content with my life! Today I went a this little art trip to a local college to view some art pieces there. It was loads of fun, but the part that really made my day is when I was eating lunch with my friends Dylan, Kate, and Jordi.

Dylan and Kate have been dating for like ever and while we were eating Kate kept on feeling food hitting her, but she just shrugged it off since we didn't seen any one. Well as they say third times the charm and Dylan was all like "okay, i'm going to find this kids" so he goes over to these 13 year old boys and asks them whos throwing the food. the one kid sold his friend out by pointing the finger at him, then the kid throwing the food looked like he was going to piss his pants. So Dylan jumps over the gate dividing them from us and tells the kid that hes taking his marshmellows which the kid willingly gives him, and goes and throws them out.

it was hysterical.

but now thinking about it, that was such a good boyfriend move... it just makes me want to go "awwww"... I want a nice boyfriend like that :)

how about you?
February 16th, 2012 at 12:03am