I'd Rather Be Larping

Larping is type of role-playing game in which each participant assumes a particular character and acts out various scenarios at events which last for a predetermined time. In other words it's when you go out in the woods with other people dressed with a theme, most commonly medieval battles, you form two teams and "fight" each other. The themes are unlimited, I've heard of a zombie larp which sound really cool.
No I've never larped, but I've been sick lately and bored and thinking about what I want to do when I feel better. So rather than spend my days doing nothing during break, I'm getting my predetermined larping team and we are hanging out and larping in my back woods.
Yes, I have a predetermined larping team. Long story short I was working on a school project making a video of the book Macbeth and my friends were all dressed up to help me make the video so I took a picture and it looked like we were larping.
So add that to the list of things that will happen before I die. If I end up doing this with my friends I promise that I will film it and put it on mine and nightbears youtube channel. If you don't know, our youtube channel is flyingmonkeypassport (flying monkey passport).

~Lauren
February 16th, 2012 at 08:32pm