People Who Recognize Me Might Want To Read This. (If You Don't, Come On In Anyway.)

I didn't really know what to do for this, as I'm new to Mibba but at the same time I'm not. However I've missed the place, it was my main source of feedback and the people here are just awesome and so I've decided to make a go out of coming back a little more often.

I've been vanishing for long periods of time and then reappearing and trying to stay and then vanishing again, and now I'm hoping I'm a little more settled so I can stay around a little more. I was having an awesum speshul personal journey and all that. There are some things you need to know. For those of you who knew me before, it's gossip. For those just meeting me, consider it an introduction.

My name is Alex, I'm a twenty-year-old guy from Ireland who lives in Scotland for half a year because of university. I'm majoring in Engish though I'll likely go back eventually to do psychology. I write many things, though my favourite genres to write are horror and crime. I'm a hesitant programmer when I'm not writing - my urge to create collides with the logic needed for computer programming and so I usually have some interesting rage fits.

I'm an unrepentant fanboy who'll ship anything - current fandoms are Marble Hornets(and the Slenderverse in general) and The Social Network. I'm tentatively going to start posting stuff again because I really miss having my stories in one place and yeah. Hopefully I'll be more successful this time around because I am one lazy man sometimes.

All right, now to go sort my stuff out and remember how to use everything.
- Alex
February 17th, 2012 at 04:08am