The best party I have ever been to!!!!!!!!!!+pictures

Mibba, the Anime party I went to was AMAZING!!!!!!!

As I went as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts I was put with all the other people dressing up as people from Kingdom Hearts, this was because we did games, the man in charge of our party (we all called him the Boss XD) would let us walk around and get to know people and take pictures, but evey once in a while he would shout "get into your group!" which meant we had to find the people dressed up as characters our characters liked in the game, for example, if you were Kairi you had to find someone dressed as Sora and Riku, if you were dressed as Ventus you had to find someone dressed as Aqua and Terra, and you get the picture....

So I had to run around and find random people I have never met before dressed as Sora and Riku XD

And when we did find the people we had to be with, we ethier had to take pictures or act out a scene from Kingdom Hearts that involved all characters in the group, I had to do loads of scences, but my two faveorite were the scene where Sora and Riku come back and Kairi is standing on the beach and the scene where Sora and Kairi find Riku.

We also had to take pictures of us all together the "Boss" would somethimes tell us how to pose and then sometimes we would choose who to.

When we were not doing that your would walk around talk, get to know each other, take pictures and because there was a little beach near where we were, we would all go down and walk along the beach.

It was sooooooo funny cause at the end of the party we all, and when I say all I mean ALL of us ran down to the beach and we were all jumping in the sea and splasing each other, it was fun but we all got soooooooo wet.

Mibba I have got to say that is the best party I have EVER been to, I had a lot of fun, met some nice people around my age and if I could sum it up in one word, the word is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Now, here are my fave pictures from the party:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Anyways near the end of the party we all got super hyper and.... well... this picture explains it all XD

Image

O_o I do not remember that.... lol at the others in the background XD

I wish it did not have to end :(

It was such an amazing day

Image

Well Mibba how has your day been?
February 17th, 2012 at 11:34pm