What happened to me during the 27th January to the 5th February

Okay so for eight days of this year so far I disappeared from England. This is because I went on holiday with my friends (school really but still my friends), we went skiing in Italy, and it was awesome, yeah some things were a bit shitty (like the hotel, and pasta for starters, and frozen chocolate mousse) but all-in-all I'd recommend going skiing for a holiday with your friends.

Okay so first off is the bus journey. We got a bus, 49 seater from interski.com, all the way from the North-East of England (aka Sunderland) to Dover, to get the ferry to Calais to drive to a little place called Aosta. It was fun being one of the eldest there. Okay so there was two year 10 girls (4th year comprehensive or Freshman year of High School, I think) that was me and one of my friends, with 9 Year 10 boys, all our friends except two, one was an asshole and the other a seed (pervert). Since the south of the world have seasons, like Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer (unlike the UK which has Autumn and Spring and two weeks of Summer and Winter if we're lucky) they had snow, meaning the bus was freezing, making me steal one of my friend's coats, then sit next to him so we could share it.

So Italy itself was awesome. Me and my coat friend are both Tumblr users and decided that Italy should be called Tumblr instead because it is so incredibly beautiful. We found this out when we went out to town for pizza and it was a Wood Festival...yes, WOOD FESTIVAL, they celebrated WOOD! WHY? Ice cream there is pretty good too, but there is no clean way for me to eat an ice cream, and ice cream cone in front of my boy friends. Luckily I had caramel ice cream. There was a night when the boys decided I was going out with one of them and then everytime I spoke to another boy they said I was breaking my 'boyfriend's' heart...he wasn't my boyfriend.

So we had a skiing instructor which looked like Kurt Cobain, no lie, he was so cool, his cousin is Tom Meighan (singer from Kasabian), and he's met so many famous people its unbelievable! The better group (black slope guys) went on a chair lift that stopped 14 times.

And finally the hotel. So we have established that it is easy to break tables, by ripping their legs off. Bones are easy to break and so are showers. And apparently so are fire doors. Yes, that's right FIRE DOORS, the really heavy ones that close and lock automatically, like the front door of your room. One of my year managed to break the door.

Okay so that's all about my week of Italians!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVP22xO52Gc
February 18th, 2012 at 02:45am