The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 54)

So as some of you probably read the 53rd entry and saw the "crush list", well I might have to make a change: WJ is off the list on regards of him already having a new girlfriend (last semester he was on there. I just didn't know that he already got a girlfriend last month it seems. And we all probably by now know about my moral of not taking another girls' boyfriend unless they break up first) I will say this though: he has a hella hot silver car and he looked so sexy in those black sunglasses. I was walking back to school from shopping at CVS while he was leaving school for the weekend. But all of you don't want to hear about my life right? Thought so.

The fifty-fourth installment of REOS is in fact a request my first one actually...
Teethmarks and Wolf Pelts by cricket quartet.

So far this story has 23 chapters, 58 comments, 315 readers, 108 subscribers, and is Rated R. It seems that some readers still need to learn that leaving comments is what we as authors look forward to whenever we have a rough day; not readers. The eye-candy of this story are original characters but trust me on this; the guys are delicious enough to eat. The genres for this are Romance, Fantasy, and Teen. Thesummary for it is... what I meant to say is half of the prologue is...

It all began the Saturday before school started again after summer vacation. It had been a cool night- still air, but chilly enough that you'd need a sweater. It made you really think about why the summer days were so hot, but the nights were so cold. Nothing could be heard except for that soft chirp of the crickets, the kind of chirp that had come to be related with silence. It had only been around 11 p.m. that night and as per usual, I sat on my unmade bed, playing games on my laptop.

I tapped my fingers quickly, trying to kill some zombie or whatever I was doing when there was a sudden chill that ran through my body. At first I thought it was from the the summer air, but my window was shut. I finally came to grips that it was the kind of chill you get when you know your being watched. My heart immediately sped up in my chest, my forehead started getting damp with sweat.

Coo-coo, comes the sound from outside my window. It was quick, but human. I felt foolish as soon as I heard it- it was my best friend in the whole world, Connor. I got up as quietly as possible and made my way to the window, undid the lock, and lifted it up until it was all the way up. I wait and watch as a figure darts from the tree in my back yard to the side of my house, scaling the siding until they reach the window on the second floor. This process had only taken about a minute, which means Connor was getting much better at this. As he climbed into the window, I crossed my arms. He hadn't talked to me all summer.


Now we can get started on learning about a bit on the author. Well, he's 15 year old Jo Jo; is currently taken; gay; trusts too easily; falls in love too fast; very naive; a great listener; very kind; sometimes has trouble separating fantasy from reality. If you would like to know more about him, then feel free to message/comment him.

Now let's get started on those stories of his...

1) Teethmarks and Wolf Pelts
2) Birdie with 4, 8, 61, and 10 {original fiction; PG-13)
3) The Immortal Moment with 1, 6, 61, and 20 {original fiction; R}
4) Let Them Speak with 58, 79, 362, and 54 {original fiction; completed; R; slash}
5) Oh, Sweet Rhythm with 7, 19, 64, and 12 {hiatus; original fiction; PG-13}

Well, seeing as just a few minutes ago I was the unlucky person to get ding-dong ditched (more like knock-knock ditched); I'm probably thinking that's a sign from someone that the life I have now is worthless and that I need to COMPLETELY change who I am in order for this to not happen again (which is weird seeing as I've never did anything evil to anyone on this entire campus. maybe the person or persons who did this were just bored and my door was the closet thing to them).
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me





February 18th, 2012 at 06:00am