Hutchinson–Gilford Progeria Syndrome

Progeria is an extremely rare genetic condition wherein symptoms resembling aspects of aging are manifested at an early age.

Image

This brave little girl's name is Ashley Hegi. She was just one of the kids who were affected by Progeria. She passed away a month before her 18th birthday. At 14 she made a youtube video that has been watched by over 4.5 million people.

Ashley also had a website made entirley by her mother Lori. This is the link to her website

She is not the only one that was affected with this disease. There are many others. Some doctors have found a disease for the cure, or what they believe is the cure. There is a website where you can donate to help save these children.

Most people affected by progeria pass away at age 13. Ashley is the only one who made it to 17.

with this website Progeria Research Foundation you can donate to help save these children. I hope you press the donate button and help one of these kids. You can also take a look at some of the kids affected.

Some people call them ugly and some even say they were glad they died. In my opinion everyone is beautiful, even these unfortunate kids. They are all beautiful and they deserve a full chance at life. Please help them and donate towards research.

- With love
Ashley Plum
February 18th, 2012 at 07:29pm