Fancy newspaper nails, Wreck this Journal & cupcakes, holla!

I don't know if I've ever told you this Mibba, but I am obsessed with cupcakes. I love cupcakes so much. I've had dreams about cupcakes.

I really love cupcakes.

The weird thing is, I'm not a big fan of actually eating cupcakes...just baking them. I've always said that if my plans of becoming a television screenwriter don't work out, I'm going to move to New York with my cousin, and we're going to open up our own cupcake store and eventually win Cupcake Wars.

A few days ago my best friend bought me a cupcake cookbook, since I was always talking about how badly I wanted one, and I am SO EXCITED, to attempt my first recipe from the book! I'm attempting to do this cupcake. It's called Chinese Takeout Cupcake; the decorations made from rice crispy treats and different kind of candy. Hopefully they taste good...but oh well, they look cool!

All my friends have been doing water marbling on their nails, so I attempted newspaper nails the other day, and they came out so cool! These are newspaper nails, in case anyone has never heard of them. It took FOREVER to do, since I used water instead of rubbing alcohol, which most people use, but it was worth it!

Lastly, my mom just ordered me the Wreck this Journal! I've wanted a Wreck this Journal for over three months and I can't wait until it comes, AH! Has anyone ever had a Wreck this Journal before?

Questions:
1) Do you like cupcakes?
2) Have you ever had/heard of Wreck this Journal?

Happy Sunday! (:
February 19th, 2012 at 10:17pm