Immensely

What happens each time we both are immensely happy? Something always happens between us… It’s usually something I tell you that has been on my mind, something my friends have said. Every time I tell you we fight and every time we fight it cuts us deeper. Yes I still feel guilty from taking you from her, I know everyone says I shouldn’t but I can tell she still has feelings for you. I can also tell you still have feelings for her. I’m crushed by the last fact because I thought I was enough. You keeping fixing me after you hurt me but one time you’re going to hurt me to the point I’ll never be able to be fixed again.
I heard how you still flirt with all my friends even after you cheated and said you wouldn’t do it again. How can this be love? All you do is hurt and fix me, I am never happy for a week straight with you. But how can I when I can’t let go of you and move on with my life. They keep telling me to leave you and I never listen, I just say “he makes me happy” which is only partly true. Yes you make me immensely happy but you also make me extremely depressed when you hurt me. What I’m I suppose to do?
You make my heart race even when it’s just a text. I can never stop thinking about you anywhere I go. When I hear your name I smile. When I’m talking to you my heart and soul is shining with glee. I’m just so confused…. I need help!
February 20th, 2012 at 05:28pm