crazy addiction + shameless whoring And questions

Ello Mibba!

I defiantly have a problem. So my friend introduced me to Pinterest the other day and I haven't been able to get off of it since. Seriously, that website is so addicting. I thought I had just kicked my I waste so much time.com addiction and then suddenly BAM! Pinterest comes along and I get sucked in.

Also, as of recently, I have been listening to the band The Killers non stop. Seriously, they are so good and I've had their song Dustland Fairytale on replay for so long. I think I may have the song memorized enough I can play it in my head without the music.

*sigh*

So my Alice and Wonderland cowrite has 42 readers! I am so stoked! Only 8 more readers and the story will have reached 50 readers :) that makes me super happy :)

Also, I recently updated my story "For All Things Beautiful". It's a story that's a series of letters written by a heartbroken girl to her winter prince. it's different and I love writing for it, so it's updated quite frequently.

Last story to whore, I promise, is my Peter Pan story "The Heart of Neverland". I haven't updated it in a while, but my sister has been prodding me for another chapter and she's getting annoying so I think I better post another chapter soon :) If you thought there was a romance between Peter and Wendy, you should check this out!

So, if you want to read something different, could you check out my stories? I would loves you forever!!

Ok, as promised, questions!

1. Which, if any, website are you/have you been addicted to?
2. Which band or song are you completely in love with?
3. Are you going to see Star Wars Episode I in 3D? (I am!!)
4. Any new stories you would like me to check out??
5. How are you spending your presidents day?

Tchao!

Addy

"He looked just like you'd want him to, Some kind of slick chrome American Prince, A blue jean serenade and moon river, what you do to me, And I don't believe you"--The Killers
February 20th, 2012 at 06:03pm