#ThisMeansWar

Oh.
My.
Pineapple.
'This Means War' with Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, and Tom Hardy was the BEST FRIGGIN' MOVIE IN THE WORLD.

I'll be honest. At first, I wasn't that crazy for watching the movie, and I was thinking "Woman in Black or This Means War?" But my friend (who shall not be named for security purposes o.O ) had already seen Woman in Black, and he/she already told me about it, so I saw This Means War with my cousin.
Best choice of my LIFE !
But, I have to admit, they could've chosen a different girl. Yeah, she did a good job and everything, but still. I'm also happy that they didn't choose two unbelievably hot guys for the role of the two main characters. I'm happy because then they've would've been only hot and not at all funny, which defeats the purpose of a good movie. Plus, Chris Pine (playing FDR in the movie) and Tom Hardy (playing Tuck in the movie) are pretty cute in most parts of the movie, and they're also funny, so, it's a win-win.
My favorite scene was... well, I can't say, in courtesy of people who haven't seen the movie. And if you haven't seen it, YOU MUST GET YOUR BOO-TAY UP OFF THAT COUCH/CHAIR/SEAT/WHATEVER YOU'RE SITTING ON, GO TO A THEATER NEAR YOU, AND WATCH THAT MOVIE!!
Sorry, I went a little crazy there. Just how I roll.
Anyway, I'm sure you get my point to go watch that movie! Like, now! Go pay that over priced movie ticket in whatever state or country you're living in, get some overpriced popcorn and soda (or slushy, whatever to your liking), and watch that PRICELESS movie!!!
P.S- I love Tom Hardy's last name- Hardy. Hardy har har :D I wonder if he's ever gotten made fun of because of his last name...?
I LOVE HARDY!!

-Elmo out.
February 21st, 2012 at 09:34pm