why me??? -__-

so today at school, some of the "cool kids" saw my scars. They decided to have a bit of fun. So here they come, walking up and grab my arm with all the scars on it and dig their nails in them. I wince and say oww(cause that really hurts). They say 'oh sorry, did that hurt? maybe it would hurt less if your werent such a attention whore!' then i say 'im not an an attention whore, if you call anyone that, it would be you. making this drama for no reason' (by this time there is a crowd of people watching) him-'shut the fuck up you faggot! if your really a cutter then you wont mind giving us a presentation, would you?' all the guys smile and laugh with eachother. me- 'you dont know what its like. huh? the pain us cutters are in, more pain then just a simple slit of the skin. psh.. leave me alone.' (so i walk away, and they grab me again, and pull me back. he slams me against the locker) him- 'why dont you just go kill yourself! you obiously dont want to live if you cut yourself.' (so they walk away) i slide down the wall to sit on the ground [so ive had alot of pressure on my shoulders, and been tense all day cause the night before i had a bad relapse] the crowd slims down a bit as tears fall from my eyes..
the assistant principle finds me after the bell rings, we go down to the counceler(sp) and long story short, my mom now knows officialy that i cut myself. My life is ruined.
February 22nd, 2012 at 05:33am